Monday, February 12, 2018

Jhall was Live at Channel 578 Speaking about his Career and also spoke about Fashion Night on Brickell.

We asked Artist Jhall why supporting Fashion Night on Brickell whats the real reason behind this performance? Mr. Jhall reply that I don't think I've ever met someone strong as the Casting Director Former Model, Mintoy L. after her contact me to support the event and hearing her story I literally  put myself in her shoes and said i have to help this women and support her a woman of her age in a country without family Members is just amazing to see someone be able to become who she wanted to be; her story is so deep just thinking about it  it literally  bring's tears to my eyes.

We also asked him why speak about the event at the interview he have with TV channel 578 when it was suppose to be about his career?

Jhall responds and amuse me ; he said well ; yes the interview was about my career and everything i got going on right now, but this event means a lot to me due to the fact that it's to benefit Casa Valentia  in which Ms Mintoy who been working with Fashion Night on Brickell for 3 years now is the mastermind in speaking to CEO Mayra to have the benefit transfer to Casa Valentina; as we know Fashion Night on Brickell is a fundraising event. that was created by Attorney Mayra Joli who also is Running for Congress District 27.
 I strongly recommend everyone to vote for her for a change in our community.


So we asked him how he feels about his management since he moved back to Miami ?
Mr. Jhall said i wouldn't tell you is easy to deal with a female Manager but I can tell you she's one of the best i know I can go to sleep in peace every night because when I wake up in the morning i will have everything there from clothing for any show ready to paper signed etc. 


We ask Jhall how he manage to do his career and keep his regular work life going on at the same time? i swear y'all won't belief what he said 
Mr.Jhall literally answer me with;  the reason why i go to sleep good every night i got an amazing management besides my mother also help me a lot and my assistant they get alone good enough to manage to keep me going. 


 I personally tell Mr.Jhall that he will need to borrow me his manager becuase mine is a mess!!!

I ask Mr.Jhall how would like to to finish this interview? 
Jhall said; i would like this interview by saying that it's about Fashion Night on Brickell this month until the end after this than you will hear about me and everything thing else i'm involve with but this month i completely closed just to focus on this event and give my best the date of the event so i expect yall to come and support us Feb 23,2018 check us out on  www.fashionnightonbrickell.com 

wanted to stay connected with me check out my Instagram page: @Jhalllamelodia






No comments:

Post a Comment